Gloomy Sunday

  Lately i'm so physically and mentally exhausted. Not like sleepy tired, it's a kind of tired that sleep can't fix. ...

  Lately i'm so physically and mentally exhausted. Not like sleepy tired, it's a kind of tired that sleep can't fix. Like no amount of sleep in the world could cure the tiredness i feel.  Ever get those day where you're just done? Done with trying? Done with people? Yup, that's exactly what i feel.  I just feel completely drained of life. I'm tired of not being good enough, tired of pretending, tired being alone and not feeling wanted. Both my body and mind are too exhausted to even be upset anymore. I just feel numb and empty. But i don't wanna give up. I just hope everything will change tomorrow. Yes tomorrow will be better. Everything will be alright.


If only all my feelings can be washed away by this waterfall and all my sorrow can be drowned away.
Lonely and different, yet still can stand taller. Trying to be strong, trying not to fall. Quite like me.


  Sorry for dragging you into this mood. I just feel so gloomy today. I think express it in the blog would be much easier. Express it through words and images, so everyone will be more interested about what i feel. Sorry.






You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. BEAUTIFUL PICTURES YOU HAVE :)))

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Photos ✌

    www.FrankoDean.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here :(
    I wish both of us would be in a better condition soon

    I love your photos, btw
    Full of emotion <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos. And I have to say but I hate Autumn and rain. I just do.



    New post on UniqueYeah !
    uniqueyeah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool pics

    NEW POST ON MY BLOG
    http://bidjoblog.blogspot.sn/2015/09/monochromatic.html#.VgbtiPl_tcA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos! Keep up, these feelings will go away, sooner or later :)

    www.nevernotinspired.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Amazing pictures!
    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2015/10/jacob-takes-rome-4-lush-life.html

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share what do you think about this post, but please use proper language.
Don't mind to leave a link to your site, so i can return the favor. Thanks! :D

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *