M I N I M A L I S T

  It's been awhile since my last outfit post, so I think a new one won't hurt anybody right? H...



  It's been awhile since my last outfit post, so I think a new one won't hurt anybody right? Hahaha. As we know, minimalism trend is kinda hype lately, so in fashion. If you ask me what minimalism in fashion is, I'll answer it's when you can look stylish in an effortless way. For me, the main key in minimalist look is: "Less = More." You don't need to wear "too much", just wear the simplest outfit and make it looks outstanding. A little tips to make your minimalist look doesn't look so boring, you can play with textures and shapes of the outfit. You can also pair your look with some statement pieces that will make it looks more standout.









On the look:
Jumper: Details | Jeans: Wrangler | Sneakers: Zalora | Sunglasses: thrift store | Watch: thrift store






You Might Also Like

1 comments

Feel free to share what do you think about this post, but please use proper language.
Don't mind to leave a link to your site, so i can return the favor. Thanks! :D

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *